blogshop of the week : Get Your Vintage

















I was introduced to @Getyourvintage on Instagram somewhen a few months ago. I've been wanting to buy something from them, but how to?! Everything is just gorgeous and it's so...me. So I end up scrolling past their posts, wishing that I am granted $1000 out of no where to be able to buy a few of their pieces without having to choose. I know, impossible & stupid. Anyway, here are the best 5 pieces from Get Your Vintage!




Odessa Blouse Top
SGD$28


Tia Digital Floral Dress
SGD$29


Blue Ivy Mandarin Collared Top
SGD$29

Nicolette Floral Pants
SGD$27


Eriana Casual Pants
SGD$27

There you go. Simple pieces that just need a plain pairing to make you look chic. When I finally succumb to the temptation and purchase their pieces, I will share photos with you guys. Okay? ;)



0 love notes:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts!

 

Instagram Trailin'

Instagram

About Us

Mirahbella (@mirahbella), 20 y.o, NUS
Akeela (@arghkiller), 20 y.o, NTU